Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Trial run completed!

I am rather pleased with tonights training, 900m swim, 20k bike and 5k run, so the event is not just a dream now. I plan to take it easy tomorow though before getting back to training on Friday, I want to continue to work on my swim and spend some time ensuring that all my equipment is in order for the event.


I did experiment with different stroke and breathing pattens on the swim but I am so slow! My friend Carl gave me some tips before he cruised away but I plan to catch him on the bike. I think that 1:45 is possible but I will need to bike and run well to make that. I plan to compete a full trial Friday or Saturday so that I can set a time and have a plan to stick to.

More to follow...

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff Chris, I wish you all the best in the Triathlon.
    I'm the one who responds to all your emails :) now I know why...

    ReplyDelete