Sunday, February 21, 2010

Amwaj Triathlon - 11 days to go

Since last updating two days ago I have stepped up the training somewhat and completed an hour long cardio session yesterday which felt great, there was not too much stiffness in my legs this morning although after being at work they did feel a little sore when I started on the treadmill. I had planned on swimming tonight but it had been windy today and was rather cool so rather than donning a full wetsuit I went back to the gym. I was pleased with the session tonight with a long cardio stint and short weights session. Back at home now and feeling a little worse for wear but nothing some good healthy food and a restful evening with Liz cannot fix. I must get into the water tomorrow fingers crossed for a hot day so that I dont have to cover up with too much rubber.

No comments:

Post a Comment