Monday, February 22, 2010

AMWAJ TRIATHLON - 10 days and counting

Back from a evening of training, had planned on swimming tonight but didnt get back from work till 7pm so had to be run to gym, treadmill, bike then run home from gym. I feel surprisingly good. It is going to be 750m swim, 20km bike and 5km run on the 5th. Hopefully once I finally get to swim I will be able to predict
a time.
I have now started to think about logistics so that I can get them together, need to think about what to wear, what to eat and what to drink, I also need to consider what watch if any to wear and possibly more important than all what songs to have on my ipod!

Today's times: 18:15 4km run and 21:23 10km bike, ran a few extra km on way to and from the gym too.

More to follow...


No comments:

Post a Comment