Sunday, June 27, 2010

Forget the World Cup its still windy!

The wind continues to blow here in Bahrain. My feet were not as sore as I thought they would be so got out on the water for half an hour after work before the wind dropped down and I decided to watch the 2nd half of the England Vs Germany game (BIG mistake!)

It was great to get in the water after another hot day here at the edge of the desert. Strange at the end of the session I was sailing along and hit something underwater, I was in deep water and didn't see anything but heard a ripping like sound, it was rather strange and not sure what I hit.

The wind seems to be on a downward trend but still blowing. I am hopeful that I will get a couple more days, 4 in a row now and counting (and 5 in the last week). Still working hard on the flakas but I was a little disapointed yesterday and today, I think that I need to throw the rig more. I will watch some more videos think that will help and get some video taken so I can analyse my error(s). 

More to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment