Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Kauli's Odd Looking Quad

I have been following the PWA Cabo Verde event closely. I have teamed up with Skyeboy to bring you some snippets which are posted on WindsurfingMag.com which you might want to check out. But my post is not about that but about Kauli's interesting looking quads. Check out this picture from yesterday.

Pic Carter/PWA

Here is the enlarged version, you can clearly see the shape.

Fins are a long way forward with a strange looking tail shape, forward fins are very close to the rail. Looks like the two back fins are quite a bit bigger than the front which look like big thrusters.

I will see if I can find out some more info.

More to follow...

1 comment:

  1. kauli has the same shape 2-3 years ago. I think it's same board (quatro custom) with new skin

    ReplyDelete